Values to Guide Our Work
- Recognize individuals as each one is uniquely created in the image of God for purpose and responsibility.
- Genesis 1:26-31
- Build authentic community in which love and truth is experienced and caught, not just taught.
- John 13:34-35
- Turn the hearts of generations towards each other.
- Malachi 4:6
- Explode learning through modeling, discovery and practice of time-tested principles in a team-led, interactive environment of discipline, affirmation and encouragement.
- John 17:6-8, 13-19
- Develop leaders with the confidence, skills and character to influence others while bringing out their best.
- Philippians 4:8-9
- Know Christ and love God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength.
- Matthew 22:37, Colossians 1: 25-29