- In one God manifest in the Trinity: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- In the three foundational and historic creeds of the Christian Faith: The Apostles Creed; The Nicene Creed, and the Athanasian Creed.
- That salvation comes through faith in Jesus Christ alone, and that it is a gift of grace, not earned by works.
- That the Bible is God’s Word, inspired by the Holy Spirit, and as such is the final authority on all matters of faith and life.
- In living by The Great Commandment (Matthew 22:37-39) and in fulfilling The Great Commission (Matthew 28:18-20).
- In preparing God’s people for works of service, so that the Body of Christ may be built up (Ephesians 4:12).
- In the Christ-centered lifestyle, understanding that the Christ-centered life is about:
- Knowing and loving Jesus the Christ;
- Loving and serving others;
- Knowing God's forgiveness;
- Living out the ten commandments;
- Knowing the Word and having a consistent prayer life;
- Being in fellowship with the Church; and
- Furthering God's Kingdom.
National Association of Evangelicals
We also embrace the following faith statement as adopted by the National Association of Evangelicals.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.