TENTMAKERS training is drawn from Biblical wisdom and principles. It is:
- Unique, powerful and transformational.
- Led by a Christ-centered team with intensive interaction.
- Conducted in an environment of affirmation, discipline, and encouragement.
We equip and empower leaders to be Biblical tent-makers who live out their God-given calling and transform culture through Christ.
Our name comes from the Apostle Paul who conducted his tent-making trade while furthering God’s Kingdom (Acts18:3).
Biblical tent-makers purpose to know Christ and love God. They:
- Live a life-on-mission, in community, as disciples of Jesus
- Lead while bringing out the best in others
- Pursue life-long learning
- See work and ministry as one
To know Christ and love God with all our heart, soul, mind and strength.
Our programs include training on twelve key character building skill sets. Learning is from the modeling, discovery and practice of time-tested principles. Some of these learning experiences take place at Wilderness North, a 1500-acre retreat, training and conference center in the Lake Superior National Forest in northeast Minnesota.